Our TAC platform offers competitive advantages over CAR-T and TCR therapies, including:
- Co-opting the natural T cell signaling pathways
- Design of a safer and more effective T cell therapy
- Demonstration of superiority in preclinical models
- A strong intellectual property platform including composition of matter applications, and freedom to operate
- An expanding pipeline including solid and liquid tumor indications
Triumvira’s lead therapeutic candidate, CD19-TAC01, is a CD19-directed T cell product for the treatment of B cell malignancies and is anticipated to enter Phase I/II clinical trials in early 2020 in patients with diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL). The company is also developing a series of products for solid tumors.
Triumvira is led by Dr. Paul Lammers, CEO & President, and an experienced management team with operational, clinic and product development expertise. Spanning the United States and Canada, our headquarters are in Austin, Texas and our research facilities are in Hamilton, Ontario.